It's fake. There is no "Adele sex tape". Just a typical French beat up. Pun intended.
Adele is going to sue the magazine.
"Public" claimed they got the "sex tape" off a smartphone.
This comes just days after 23 year old Adele killed it at the Grammys - taking home 6 awards.
The "Adele Sex Tapes" probably won't damage her career - au contraire - the publicity might even do her some good. And let's hope she gets a good whack from the damages.
She's doing well this girl. Reportedly just moved into a £15,000-a-month mansion just up the road from her new squeeze - described as a "37-year-old charity boss" Simon Konecki. That's him below.
So much for the Adele Sex Tape.
I just came across this post over at Princeton blog bq. 365sketches is a project about design, open source, and community. The project started as a way for me to do just one thing each day to better myself as a designer. It turned into a way for me to share ideas and techniques with hundreds of people every day. By using free and open source software, I was able to maintain the project with no monetary costs, while creating objects of personal and community value. The process for publishing has been refined and modified over time, and provides me with a relatively simple way to share my work with a lot of people in just a few clicks. I hope that you’ll consider participating in the project. The best way is to subscribe to the site at http://365sketches.org or if you’re on Facebook, join the page at http://www.facebook.com/365sketches
"Make Money Online" - that's what everyone's interested in. So I'm going to break it down for you. I'm going to point you to a Free Tool you can use to find your niche/your keywords and start making money online. In fact - I'm going to go further. I'm going to give you almost a "blueprint" for making money online with your own sites.
Obviously, the most important thing is to have your site on the first page of Google - preferably in the first three results. That's where people are clicking and that's where the money is. have a look at this pie-chart. Its form a few years back. When AOL was using Google. No-one really knows the breakdown of what happens on the first page but this is probably pretty close to it.
See that? #1 gets most of the clicks.
There are five important factors on your website that Google uses to determine where your website ranks. If you can get these 5 factors on your site to be a little better than the five factors on your competitor’s sites, you will rank in the number 1 position in Google. That’s all there is to it.
here's what you do -
STEP 1: FIND THE MONEY KEYWORDS - Find “buying keywords” or “money keywords”. These are keywords that people use when they are looking to spend money. This is very important because often people will rank in Google for keywords that are NOT buying keywords. This means that even if you get lots of traffic, your visitors are not looking to spend money which means you won’t make any sales.
I'm guilty of this myself. there are plenty of pages one this blog that get decent traffic - but doesn't matter what offers I put there - no-one's buying.
STEP 2: MASTER GOOGLE’S FIVE FACTORS - You need to “Reverse Engineer” your competitors websites so that you can outrank them in the SERPS - Search Engine Results Pages. And by "search engine", we mean Google. They have 65% of the US search market. Yahoo only has 16%. And Bing is not far behind.
So take a good look at the five factors on your competitors sites and then simply make the five factors on your website a little better. That's it.
To get started, you will need to download a free version of this powerful keyword tool - Market Samurai
1. www.ChildrenSlaughter.com Children Slaughter (Childrens laughter) - now redirects to www.childrens-laughter.org LOL
2. www.PenisLand.net Penis Land (Pen Island) - "Welcome to Pen Island! The best pens on the internet!" - server down. Blame Frank Kern
3. www.rim.jobs - Rim Jobs - server down but was a real site for Research In Motion. Tasty
4. www.BuildersCrap.com Builders Crap (Builder Scrap) - "Saving the environment, saving costs" - right
5. www.PowerGenitalia.com Power Genitalia(Power Gen Italia) - "under construction" - something's going up
6. www.WhorePresents.com Whore Presents (Who Represents) - celebrity contact list - call a whore
7. www.ExpertSexChange.com Expert Sex Change (Experts Exchange) - parked site - M.I.A.
8. www.TheRapistFinder.com The Rapist Finder (Therapist Finder) - now redirects to www.CounselingCalifornia.com - gee, just when I was looking for a good rapist too.
9. www.SpeedoFart.com Speedo Fart (Speed of Art) - advertising fart directors
10. www.MichaelsPornAnimation.com Michaels Porn Animation (Michael Sporn Animation) - "great videos for kids"
Google Sniper 2.0 Review - George Montagu Brown - come on down. This is your scamming life.
Google Sniper 2.0 Review